I copied these famous success quotes quotes from http://addicted2success.com/quotes/30-famous-quotes-that-will-inspire-success-in-you/
You will agree with me that they are all inspirational which is why I am bringing them to your foreknowledge today.
1. “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.” Dhirubhai Ambani
2. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” Mark Caine
3. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” Tony Robbins
4. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”Mark Twain
|Guidance is what we all need in life|
Image Courtesy of Stuart Miles/freedigitalphotos.net
5. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” Thomas A. Edison
7. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it.” Kim Garst
8. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” David Brinkley
9. “Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” Steve Jobs
10. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
11. “Let him who would enjoy a good future waste none of his present.” Roger Babson
12. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” Mahatma Gandhi
13. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” Mark Twain
14. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” Vince Lombardi
15. “Success is about creating benefit for all and enjoying the process. If you focus on this & adopt this definition, success is yours.” Kelly Kim
17. “Really it comes down to your philosophy. Do you want to play it safe and be good or do you want to take a chance and be great?” Jimmy J
18. “It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” J. K Rowling
19. “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” Albert Einstein
20. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” Harriet Tubman
21. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” Bruce Lee
22. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” Swami Vivekananda
23. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” Dale Carnegie
24. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” Jim Rohn
25. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” Ayn Rand (Oh my God! I LOVE THIS!!!)
|Action: The first step to success|
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles/freedigitalphotos.net
26. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it – teach yourself to be impatient.” Gurbaksh Chahal
27. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” Robert Kiyosaki (No Doubts!!!)
28. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” Steve Jobs
So now you have read some of the best inspirational/motivational quotes out there.
Now, let me tell you what I want you to do now just to reclaim that spark.
Are you listening…?
Make your own quote.
Think. Can you come up with something that is quite motivational, or thought provoking or even funny?
Then attach your name to it.
And there you have your spark!
I think I will lead by an example. So here’s mine:
29. “In whatever you do in life, don’t be controlled by numbers.” Emmy Boy.
Now, it’s over you!
Did you find this idea so excitingly good? Why not tell a friend now by using the share buttons below? You know what they say - sharing is caring!